Trez Capital’s private debt mortgage funds provide investment advisors and portfolio managers access to a pool of short term, floating rate mortgages that offer stability and high income. These funds are an opportunity to diversify portfolios beyond public stocks and bonds and therefore reduce portfolio volatility.
We have five distinct mandates that are geared towards every client’s risk tolerance and objectives.
- Trez Capital Private Real Estate Fund Trust – This is our private equity real estate fund. It has a broad mandate to invest as an equity partner in real estate projects, with a focus on building and holding cash-flowing properties. It has an inception year of 2021.
- Trez Capital Prime Trust – This is our most conservative mandate. The fund must be 100% invested in first mortgages with each mortgage having a loan to value of 75% or less at the time of origination. This fund has an inception year of 2006.
- Trez Capital Yield Trust – This is our flagship and largest fund. It has an open mandate with a combination of first, second and subsequently ranking Canadian and U.S. mortgages. This fund has an inception year of 2009.
- Trez Capital Yield Trust U.S. (CAD$) – This is our U.S.- only mortgage fund, fully hedged back to the Canadian dollar. This fund contains loans originated in Texas, Florida and Atlanta. It has an inception year of 2015.
- Trez Capital Yield Trust U.S. – This is our U.S. mandate in U.S. dollars. It has an inception year of 2013.
For more information on these mandates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or select one of the icons below.